About D&W Diesel, Inc.
D&W Diesel repairs, remanufactures, and distributes diesel engine components, performance engine products, truck & tank equipment, industrial products & services, and hose products. In business for over 40 years, we have expanded our product lines from starters, alternators, diesel fuel pumps and injectors, and turbochargers to a diverse array of products including a wide variety of hose and couplings, pneumatic conveying equipment, vacuum and liquid pumps, hydraulic drive systems, industrial air compressors and tank truck accessories.
We believe the roles of distributor and remanufacturer complement one another. The technical expertise gained in remanufacturing allows us to provide practical advice to those we distribute our products to. The first-hand application knowledge acquired in our distribution activities enables us to make improvements in our remanufacturing processes. The product knowledge and real-world customer experience learned in one helps us to excel in the other.
Our customers are those organizations and individuals servicing equipment in trucking, busing, construction, agriculture, rail, marine, bulk and material handling, and various industrial applications.
D&W excels at customizing our repair, remanufacturing and fabrication capabilities to the needs of our customers, both large and small.
We have a nationally recognized technical staff supporting our customers with an extensive array of services, including application recommendations, troubleshooting, component testing, equipment installation and engineering services.
Our technical expertise, customer-friendly service, and specialized product focus make D&W our customers’ first choice of vendor.
- Incorporated: January 1, 1976
- Corporate Headquarters and Remanufacturing Facility: 110,000+ square feet
- Locations: Nine Service and Distribution Facilities
- 2015 Fiscal Year Sales: $77 million
- Inventory: $18 million
- Stocking Items: 10,000
- Employment: 310
- Markets: Truck, Bus, Construction, Agriculture, Rail, Marine, Performance Automotive, Mobile Liquid and Dry Bulk Material Handling, Industrial Pneumatic and Bulk Material Storage and Transfer
- Diesel Engine Components: Starting & Charging Equipment, DC Motors, Diesel Fuel Pumps and Injectors, Turbochargers, Charge Air Coolers, EGR Coolers, Fan Clutches, Engine-mounted Air Compressors, Water Pumps, Hose & Couplings, Filters
- Performance Engine Products: Turbochargers, Wastegates, Blow-Off Valves, Intercoolers, Power Chips, Rapid Flow Air Intake & Exhaust Systems, Gauges, Torque Converter & Clutch Upgrades
- Truck & Tank Equipment: Blowers, Vacuum Pumps, Liquid Pumps, Compressors, Hydraulic Drives, Hose & Couplings, Tanker Components
- Industrial Products: Air Compressors, Blowers, Vacuum Pumps, Pneumatic Components, Metal Separation, Engineered Packages, Hose & Couplings
- Hose Products: Hydraulic, Material Handling, Chemical, Food Grade, Petroleum, General Purpose, Special Application, Fittings & Valves