Focus on Excellence
Our passion for excellence starts with our people.
D&W works continually to have the best trained and most professional staff in the industry. There are fewer than twenty Bosch Master Technicians in the USA & we are proud to have two of them leading our Diesel Fuel program. We have ten Boston CCHD Certified Hose Technicians on staff. All our technicians receive factory and/or company training in their product specialties. Our sales staff participates in regular product and application training seminars, and many have attended factory-sponsored schools. By providing our staff with the opportunity to expand their industry knowledge, D&W can offer our customers the very best information and service available.
Time and again our customers have praised the quality and consistency of our customer service. We strive to provide our customers with excellent product availability and quick, reliable service to minimize the impacts of equipment downtime. Our staff will go that extra step to meet, then exceed, customer expectations. From our sales team to our technicians to our administrative group, providing outstanding customer service is our number one priority.
Our passion for excellence continues with our products.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best products available when they need them.
- Alternators are performance load tested to meet OEM specifications.
- Starters are tested to OEM specifications checking no load amp draw and pinion clearances.
- Diesel fuel injection pumps are calibrated to manufacturer specifications.
- Injectors are tested for the correct opening pressure, atomization, spray pattern and leakage.
- Turbochargers have all rotating components (compressor wheels, turbine wheels & shafts) balanced.
- DC motors are tested to strict specifications checking no load amp draw and RPMs.
- Hoses are assembled according to manufacturer specifications and can be pressure tested on our hydrostatic test bed.
- Blowers are remanufactured to strict specifications and can be dynamically load tested on our frequency controlled blower test stand.
D&W’s quality, reputation, capabilities, and long tenure have allowed us to develop some important affiliations with the world’s leading manufacturers in our industry.
- Our engine components business group is affiliated with such powerful names as Borg Warner, Bosch, Delco Remy, Delphi, Denso, Garrett, Cummins/Holset, Horton, Leece-Neville, and Stanadyne, just to name a few.
- The performance engine products group has established connections with Garrett, Bully Dog Technologies, MBRP, FASS and Vibrant.
- Our truck & tank equipment is affiliated with Blackmer, Parker, Chelsea, Betts, Fruitland, Gardner Denver (Drum, Duroflow, Cycloblower, and Wittig), Masport, Roper, Civacon and Sure Seal.
- The industrial group is partnered with Gardner Denver, Kobleco, HSI, JetAir, Eriez and Solberg.
- Our hose product group has secured direct factory relationships with Band-It, Banjo, Breeze, Boston, Brennan, Campbell, Dixon, Everflex, Federal, Flexaust, Goodyear, Hose Master, Kanaflex, Kuriyama, Pacific Echo, Parker/Titan, Texcel, Weatherhead, and many others.
Through these affiliations we receive the latest products and technologies. We have direct access to factory training, test specifications, tooling and the newest products. These affiliations also allow us access to genuine OEM products and parts at very competitive prices.
With a constant focus on excellence and customer satisfaction, D&W strives to become our customers’ first choice of vendor.